Please feel free to contact me and leave me feedback or make a comment about the site.
I also do small work projects for businesses or clubs who want to set up a site on WordPress. If you are looking to build a site contact me. I only work on sites that are not in competition with my regular job.
- PENPEX.org – Website of the Sequoia Stamp Club and PENPEX Stamp Show
- Council of Northern California Philatelic Societies
I also have experience in:
- Social Media: Helping others to set up social media channels on such popular sites as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Inbound Marketing: Creation and management of online campaigns using Google Adwords and Facebook Ads.
- Google Analytics: Management and training for clients of their Google Analytics account – using the data to make meaningful changes to sites for better SEO.
- UX (user experience) Design: Certified Usability Analyst (CUA) with an advanced degree in Library Science from San Jose State, I help businesses to understand how to improve their online customer experience to improve conversions on their site.